EDIFICE, the Global Network for B2B Integration in High Tech industries drives and enables Global standardized B2B adoption through best practice and information sharing and influencing of standards development.
EDIFICE is a not-for-profit organisation, registered in Belgium with organisation number 0506 893 789 (relocation from Switzerland was approved by the EDIFICE membership on 15 May 2015)
- To support, have influence in, and promote the development, implementation and use of international standards and related implementation guidelines for B2B.
- To design, develop and maintain a Framework for B2B.
- To maintain relationships with other communities and be receptive to cross industry collaboration, aiming at the implementation of B2B.
- To ensure business management buy-in for B2B.
- To act as a B2B competence centre for the industry, setting direction, creating awareness and providing learning opportunities on B2B concepts.
- To share B2B experiences on the implementation of standards.
The official address is : EDIFICE vzw; de Meeûssquare 38-40, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
VAT number: BE0506 893 789
The Secretariat is located @ Tiensestraat 12; 3320 Hoegaarden, Belgium
Contact Jan.Fuchs@edifice.org Desk +32 16 437 415
CHAIR: Mikael Hjalmarson, Ericsson, SE
VICE-CHAIR Europe: Denise Oakley, OpenText, UK
VICE-CHAIR Americas: Georgette Wilds, NXP Semiconductors, AZ, US
VICE-CHAIR AsiaPac: Leo Yeung, OpenText, Hong Kong, CN
TREASURER: Juergen Linkens, NXP Semicondustors, DE