The 124th EDIFICE conference was hosted by Ericsson at their HQ in Kista Sweden on 17-18 September .
The conference was themed: ” Enablers and Tools for End-to-End Supply Chain Efficiency”.
The aim was to hear the customer and the supplier perspectives on which tools and enablers best support an end-to-end supply chain vision and to understand how to integrate all business processes – in and outbound.
Ericsson invited all attendees to visit the Ericsson Studio, a state of the art experience with ‘INNOVATION’ as key message.
- The Presentations from this Conference are available on-line. The presentation abstracts are available to all – to view the slide decks Login here.
- The Feedback from the audience is available here: 124- Feedback
Ericsson and EDIFICE welcomed over 60 participants from 26 different organisations.
The participants list can be found here.
- Mikael Hjalmarson of Ericsson was elected Chair 2014-2016. Mikael was warmly welcomed.
The member representatives that make up the EDIFICE Directorate can be found here.
- The membership fee for 2015 remains unchanged at 3000 EURO. This is a global membership. All members have access to conferences, activities, material & people in all Regions.
- Huawei joined as a new member.
- iconectiv joined earlier this year.
Huawei represented by Fei Luo and iconectiv represented by Bob Fox present their respective company to the EDIFICE community. The presentations can be found here.
EDIFICE will start two new Activities. More details will be provided shortly.
- Semantic Data modeling
- Use cases for collaboration platforms