Mikael Hjalmarson of Ericsson was elected as EDIFICE Chair for the next term of 2 years.
He is looking forward to support the organisation in achieving the goals that are being set by the membership.
Mikael is a Subject Matter Expert in rule Expert Product Management
- Has an Engineering degree, complemented with Business and Law courses
- Born in Gothenburg, Sweden, in 1968
- Joined Ericsson in 1996 and has been working within Supply, IT and Group Functions
- Manages corporate standards for identification, structuring, marking and traceability of products included in Ericsson offerings.
- Part of GF Technology Process that manages the PLCM Framework and the Functional Areas for Product Management and Product Development.
Mikael’s external engagements are:
- Chairman of SIS/TK 166
- Member of SEK/TK 3
- Member of ISO/IEC/JTC 1/SC 31
- Member of ISO/IEC/TC 122
- Member of IEC/TC 3
- Member of EDIFICE/ADC
- Member of ATIS/AIDC and /TMOC