The ADC group works on guidelines and recommendations to facilitate the implementation of bar / 2-D codes on labels in conjunction and in support of B2B electronic message exchange.
Strong focus is put on compliance to International standards and cooperation with standardisation bodies and other industry groups.
- New actions
- Delivery Note guideline
- Ongoing Requests for new DIs and Short Titles (ANS MH 10.8.2)
- Maintenance ADC Documents
- License Plate
- Product Package Label
- Transport label
- Global Unique Identification Scheme
- ADC Brochures
- ADC Vocabulary Document
- Symbols and Markings References
- License Plate
- Implementation study and membership roll out
- Accessibility via public web site : study & pursue standardised CIN publications
MEETINGS: 2-hour conference calls on the 3rd Wednesday of each calendar month
- Texas Instruments
- EURODATA Council (Liaison)
- Q1-2017 Delivery Note Issue 1
- Q2-2017 Transport Label Issue 6
- Q2-2017 License Plate Issue 6
- Q3-2017 Product Package Label Issue 4
- Q4-2017 Product Marking Issue 1
Erich Guenter is a university graduate industrial engineer and is with IBM Germany since 1985. He held various positions as a professional in the area of Logistics (Physical Distribution, Warehousing) and Facility Management in Germany.
From 1996 on Erich had an EMEA wide responsibility and managed different logistics projects and initiatives with focus on labeling, packaging and environmental issues. In 2002, Erich assumed the position of Manager Global Labeling and Packaging Programs with a worldwide responsibility for IBM’s strategy, standards and practices in labeling and automatic identification techniques.
Erich is engaged in international standardisation of Automatic Identification and Data Capture Technology by actively participating the DIN NI31 committee (acting as vice chair) and the EDIFICE ADC group (chair).
Desk: +49(0)69-6645-6919 EGUENTER@DE.IBM.COM