Brussels 23 February 2016: EDIFICE hosted a delegation from the Business to Business Electronic Commerce Board of JEITA, the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association.
JEITA is conducting a survey on trends in electronic trading with the aim to establish standardized electronic trading between JEITA member companies in Japan and overseas companies.
The former EIAJ standard has evolved into the ECALGA standard (Electronic Commerce ALliance for Global business Activity) which serves both Data exchange type and Web-EDI type applications.
Its usage is widely spread in Japan.
JEITA and EDIFICE will continue to hold regular information exchange meetings.
The delegation of the JEITA board:
- Noriko Momoki (Hitachi, Ltd.) Leader of EDI Investigation Taskforce, Steering Committee, JEITA EC Center (General Manager, Application Service Development, Cloud Services Division, Hitachi, Ltd.)
- Norio Asaji (Alps System Integration co., Ltd.) Chairman of Standardization Committee, JEITA EC Center (President, Alps System Integration co., Ltd.)
- Hideki Noguchi (Kyocera Corporation) Chairman of Supply Chain Management Committee, JEITA EC Center (General Manager, System Design Department, Management Information Systems Division, Kyocera Corporation)
- Hirotaka Sato (NEC Corporation) Chairman of Information Technology Committee, JEITA EC Center (Senior Expert, Platform Services Division, NEC Corporation)
- Hirokazu Murakami (Hitachi Consulting Co., Ltd.) Support Personnel for EDI investigation, JEITA EC Center (Senior Consultant, Hitachi Consulting Co., Ltd.)
- Ryosuke Miyagawa (JEITA) Vice President, General Manager, EC Center Japan Electronics & Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
- Kyoji Yamazaki (JEITA) General Manager, EC Center Japan Electronics & Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA)
- Kenji Mikami (JEITA/JETRO, Brussels) Representative, Brussels office, JEITA/JETRO
The delegation of EDIFICE:
- Mikael Hjalmarson, Ericsson EDIFICE Chair,
- Erich Guenter, IBM, EDIFICE Automatic Data Capture Chair
- Jan Fuchs, EDIFICE B2B/EDI Project Manager
- Dora Cresens, EDIFICE Global Operations Manager